Briefly describe your salvation experience
Music, Admin, Security, Tech, Drama, Etc. Briefly describe what you are good at and/or how you can serve:
After spending time in prayer and discussing with my family and friends the commitment involved with being an adult volunteer youth worker, I choose to commit to the following:
• I acknowledge the Lordship of Jesus Christ in my life and have a personal relationship with him.
• I am committed toward growing and maturing my relationship with God through personal devotions, active and regular attendance at Five Rivers Church, personal times of worship, tithing, and involvement in accountability.
• I am committed to choices and a lifestyle that are both godly and “above reproach” knowing that my lifestyle is a model for the students that I serve.
• I am making a commitment to CREW Youth for one year.
• I will attend youth meetings and will make a committed attempt to attend staff meetings, retreats and
• I understand, agree, and will work hard to fulfill the purposes and vision of CREW Youth and this youth leadership team.
• I am committed to releasing back to God my time and energy as an act of worship, trust and obedience to God.
• Because I am making a significant commitment and my presence is important, I agree to be consistent and timely in my responsibilities. I also agree to communicate with the leadership and the appropriate students if I will be absent.
• I am committed to praying for the students and leaders at this youth group and my involvement in it.